Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Stencil Stamping with Magenta

A fun way to stretch your stencil collection is to stamp with them. For this Magenta card I am sharing today, I used a thin lined stencil which worked perfectly for this stencil stamping emboss resist technique.





Using the Triangles stencil, I loaded it with Versamark ink and then "stamped" it onto a piece of 140 lb cold press watercolour paper. Next, I added clear emboss powder and heat set it. Then, in a palette tray, I mixed each of the four colours of Nuance powders (Hot PinkGrass GreenSpring Green, and Aquamarine) with water and watercolour painted with them.





On a piece of vellum, I stamped the sentiment stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with black emboss powder. I adhered the vellum, using Kool Tak Clear Foam adhesive, which gives it dimension. To finish it off, I added some Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine sequins.


TTFN,

Magenta products used:

No comments: