Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Winter Magic


Today, I am up on the Magenta blog with a simple wintery magic card. It has been so frigid, where I live of late, that my card was inspired by the beautiful effect of frosted snow crystals creeping up the corner of the window pane in my craft room.






Supplies: Snowflakes mask, magic sentiment and Cerulean Blue Nuance powder (Magenta), texture paste, watercolour paper, Jet Black Archival ink (Ranger), Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Imagine Crafts), vellum (The Paper Company)



While it is hard to see in the photo, I just love the beautiful sparkle effect of the Imagine Crafts Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz on top of the texture paste. Pure magic!




If you would like to learn how to make this card, a simple step-by-step can be found by visiting the Magenta blog here.

I am entering this card into the More Than Words December "Us" Mini Challenge. Details on the challenge can be found here.


Wherever you are this holiday season, I hope you are enjoying some wintery magic!

TTFN,

*****

Magenta products used:

No comments: